Mid-Senior Application Software Developer
Optrail provides solutions for decision support to strategic, tactical and operational problems in railway applications.
Leveraging the broad experience of its management team in academic and business environment and assembling a number of PhD’s with expertise in optimization and applied mathematics, Optrail develops advanced tools for a new generation of intelligent Traffic Management Systems.
- Strong computer science background (master degree in computer science or equivalent)
- Strong object oriented analysis, design skills and data structure knowledge
- At least 2/3 years of experience in Core Java Programming in Unix/Linux/Windows environment
- At least 2/3 years of experience in ANSI C++ Programming in Unix/Linux/Windows environment
Other desirable skills:
- Experience using testing tools, unit test scripting and testing Methodologies.
- Experience using Integrated Development Environment and project management tools (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio, Maven, svn).
- Unix Programming Skills and Admin Skills: Shell Scripts
- Database skills (SQLServer/Oracle)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in english language.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Long term contract
- Ongoing Intellectual Challenge
If you fit this requirements, you are passionate and love challenges then do not hesitate, apply directly HERE or send us an email to email@example.com!
Back to archive